WELCOME TO EuSEM ATHENS 2017 REGISTRATION & ACCOMMODATION
In order to register and make payments, you must login to your personal registration account through our "myCongressOnline" (myCO) solution.
If you do not have an account yet, you will be able to create one in a few clicks.
If you already have a myCO account, you may login to view your orders.
Please note: Once you have created an account, you will be able to register for all events and courses managed by this solution.
myCO will allow participants to:
- manage their personal details
- check and update their orders (registration, accommodation, social events...)
- check their schedule (presenters, moderators, chairmen...)
- check and update their abstract submissions
- download all PDF documents edited for the congress (confirmation, invoice, QR-Pass, attendance certificate...) but also for previous congresses managed through myCO
The registration fee includes:
- Admission to all scientific sessions
- Admission to the workshops organised by the industry
- Congress materials (congress bag, printed programme, abstract publication, name badge)
- Coffee breaks
- Opening Ceremony and Awards Ceremony
- Welcome Reception
EUSEM member fees: EUSEM members will receive a discount on registration.
Attention: Member fees are applicable only if your are in good standing with EUSEM at the time of registration.
Registrations under this status will be verified automatically. If you are not member or if your membership was not duly paid, additional fees for non-member rate will be charged.
Reduced fees countries:
Delegates living and working in the listed countries are eligible to reduced registration fees: click here to view the list.
Attention: When you create your account or upon login, the corresponding fees will automatically be applied.
Individual Members of EuSEM National Societies:
To consult the list of EUSEM National Societies and verify if you can apply click here
To validate your registration at those fees you must send us also by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) the certificate of your membership in one of these societies
Don't wait to Book here your accommodation in the Headquarter Hotel of EUSEM 2017: The Hilton Athens.
Only a few rooms available!
Rates per room per night
Hilton Guest Room Single € 195.00 including breakfast
Hilton Guest Room Double € 220.00 including breakfast
The total amont of your stay will be requested.
For Cancellation policies, please refer to the section below
There are three registration periods:
- Early Bird Fee until 4 August 2017
- Standard Fee from 5 August - 1st September 2017
- Late Fee from 2 September 2017
Cancellation of Registration:
Cancellation received before the 23 July, cancellation free of charge.
Cancellation received between the 24 July and the 20 August 2017 will incur an administrative fee of 50%.
Cancellations received after this date will not be refunded.
You are now ready to proceed.